Our Natural Ingredients' Skin Benefits from A to Z
Almond, Argan, Avocado, Beeswax, Chamomile Flower, Jojoba, Marigold Flower, Rose Hip Flower, Prickly Pear, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Ylang Ylang...
- Leaves a velvety appearance and a soft touch to the skin.
- Emollient, it nourishes the skin and protects it from drying out.
- Softening and fortifying, it activates skin repair.
- Soothing, it calms itching and irritation.
- It helps to fight stretch marks.
Toning and softening: it restores elasticity and suppleness to the skin. Rich in antioxidants: neutralises irregularities and fights against the signs of skin ageing.
- Extremely nourishing and repairing, it helps to regenerate the skin's hydrolipidic film.
- As a skin protector, it limits the effects of external aggressions (cold, wind...).
- Protective, prevents dehydration
- Emollient, softens and smoothes the skin, restores elasticity and comfort to dry skin.
- Rich in phytosterols, soothes and regenerates the skin, helps to reconstitute the lipidic barrier.
- Rich in natural antioxidants (tocopherols, carotenoids), prevents skin ageing, helps to fight against the effects of external aggressions.
- Thickening, brings body to cosmetic formulations
Thickener and texturising agent in balms and creams
- Hardener and texturizer in sticks
- Film-forming in balms, sticks and creams
- Stabilizer in emulsions
- Support in candles
- Hardening agent in soaps
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help soothe the skin, reducing redness and blemishes
- Relieves skin irritations like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea.
- Repairing skin
It protects against dehydration and slows down water loss from the skin.
- Nourishing, it penetrates without leaving an oily film on the surface.
- Re-balancing, it regulates sebum secretions.
- Jojoba oil is known for its calming and repairing action.
- Protective, softening and soothing, it is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Regenerating, it maintains the suppleness and elasticity of the skin and fights against the signs of skin ageing.
- Helps to smooth and firm skin that becomes flabby.
Marigold Flower/ Calendula Oil
- Rich in antioxidant compounds
- Antifungal, Anti-inflammatory, and Antibacterial properties
- Helps in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving diaper rash
- Soothing, calming
Rose Hip Flower
Deeply cleanses the skin
- Allows for a gentle exfoliation of the face or body, making the skin smoother.
Anti-ageing, thanks to its outstanding vitamin E content, prickly pear oil is considered a panacea to fight against the signs of skin ageing.
- It restores firmness and tone to the skin.
- Regenerating, the omega-6s it contains promote the skin's natural repair process.
- Excellent emollient, it softens and protects the skin from dehydration.
Soothing action, it calms and relieves tight skin (phytosterols, alpha and beta amyrin).
- Prevents sun allergies (latex).
- Facilitates skin restructuring thanks to the terpenic alcohols (lupeol, parkéol) and phytosterols it contains.
- Moisturises* and nourishes the skin in depth.
- Skin regenerating, it revitalises the tissues and restores the skin's elasticity.
- Prolongs the tan
Antioxidant: protects oils and butters from going rancid.
- Anti-ageing: blocks the action of free radicals on the skin, notably reduces cellular damage linked to UV exposure.
- Anti-inflammatory activity on the skin (useful in case of sunburn, erythema...).
- Helps maintain the skin's elasticity and hydration by reinforcing the skin's hydrolipidic film.
- Improves cutaneous microcirculation.
Ylang Ylang Flower
- Purifying: The potent anti-bacterial properties of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil make it a very effective skin cleanser.
- It also acts as a healing powerhouse, boosting the regenerative process of the epidermis.
- Balancing: Ylang Ylang Essential Oil works wonders to regulate your sebum production.
By CLARA GUILLAUME